Tips to Regrow Hair
At Herbal-H, helping customers achieve results has been our number one priority for years. Providing safe and non-toxic solutions are vital to growing and maintaining new hair. The list below will help you maintain healthy hair and is also important to consider all of the following when using Herbal-H advanced hair growth spray.
Following the guidelines below will help in keeping your hair healthy:
• Eating right keeps your hair healthy! Keep your diet balanced, and eat protein and calcium rich foods. Stay away from junk foods and foods that are high in sugar or fat!
• Foods and supplements to nourish your hair:
- Vitamin B
• Before washing your hair, comb it well to make sure all knots have been loosened from your hair
• Before applying shampoo, use warm water (35 to 38 degrees Celsius) to run through your hair to rinse and wet it thoroughly.
• Use shampoo that leaves your hair manageable, easy to comb, and glossy. Most shampoos make your hair dry afterwards.
• Shampoo as often as you need to. Many hairstylists say that the more you shampoo the more hair you'll lose. In fact, shampooing regularly helps unclogs oily pores and dead skin cells.
• Avoid using strong shampoos, gel, hair spray, dying and bleaching your hair. The following drugs used in some shampoo products are a big cause of hair loss: Clofibrate (Atromis-S) and Gemfibrozil (Lopid), cholestero - fighting drugs, all have been known to be a cause of hair loss.
• When applying shampoo or conditioner, don't use your fingernails to scrape through your hair. Instead, use your palm and fingertips to massage your scalp and hair gently, in circular motions. This will help the circulation and also help to keep your hair shiny and smooth.
• Always rinse the shampoo completely out of your hair. Run water over your hair for at least 2 minutes. This will ensure no residue can accumulate and damage the scalp.
• Apply Herbal-H treatment after you have washed and dried your hair. This will be the best time for your scalp to absorb the treatment.
• Conditioners are good for you hair. Conditioners lubricate your hair and it is important to use conditioners in order to protect hair after shampoo. Many “extra-body” shampoos contain fat and oils that can be washed off with conditioners.
• Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
• Do a series of ongoing hot oil treatments to protect the hair's shaft.
• Eliminate or cut back on smoking, caffeine and carbonated sodas which weaken the body and block maximum hair growing potential.
• Straightening or waving or dying your hair often causes hair follicles to be damaged, and when done consistently over time, hair loss could occur.
• Blow dryers, curling irons and drying hair are not recommended if you experience hair loss. Especially if you are undergoing a hair loss treatment.
• Perming and coloring seriously damages your hair. Avoid it as much as possible. Also, when using hair gel or putty, use as little as possible, because they hurt your scalp and hair. Wash them out thoroughly with shampoo.
• Avoid excessive exposure to the sun, swimming pool chemicals and wind as these may harm your hair.
• Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier.
• Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.